Krets are now looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for an assignment in Huskvarna.
Our client is already a strong core team of around 50 people, and they are accelerating further in Pro Robotics solutions. They are now looking for System Engineer to their System & Test department. In the role as system engineer you are responsible for the overall requirements and overall design of the Pro robotic lawnmower product family. Typically you face questions on how to find the best solution by utilizing electronics, software, and mechanics. This means you play a central role and often act as leader in the cross-discipline technical teams. You are also responsible for the system documentation, both internally and externally
- Bachelor or Master of Science in Engineering with at least 10 years of working experience.
- Wide experience within product development and/or systems engineering with experience in at least two of following areas, embedded software, electronics, mechanics or mechatronics.
- Practical experience of requirements management.
Experience in the following areas is also a plus:
- Technical lead of teams or in projects
- Autonomous systems or robotics
- Certification or Functional Safety
As a person, you are target oriented, analytical, communicative and take responsibility for your deliveries. You are open and curious and want to learn and develop new technologies together with your colleagues.
Start Date of the Assignment Asap
Duration of the first Assignment 1 Year
Estimated Workload 100%
Working Language English and Swedish
- Embedded Software